On this week's episode we talk some news including the No Man's Sky Update, the Uncharted fan film starring Nathan Fillion and our renewed interest in Pokemon Go.
We even get into Aaron's recent marathon of the Mission Impossible franchise in anticipation of Mission Impossible: Fallout!
We also get sidetracked by our failed attempts to get back into Destiny 2, but one of us gives the new mobile AR game Jurassic World Alive a chance and explains the differences between it and Pokemon Go.
[News of the Week]
- Enter the Gungeon: Advanced Gungeons and Dragons out this week
- Far Cry 5 Mars DLC released today
- Sonic Mania Plus
- Overwatch’s new hero Wrecking Ball will be live next week (July 24)
- Asura to be changed and rereleased
- Uncharted fan film released
- No Man’s Sky Next
- Team up a small team of friends and explore the universe together, or be joined by random travellers.
- You can help friends to stay alive, or prey on others to survive.
- Tiny shelters or complex colonies that you build as a team are shared for all players.
- Fight as a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and enemies.
- Race exocraft across weird alien terrains, creating race tracks and trails to share online.
- Character customisation allows you to personalise your appearance.
- Visual Overhaul
- The game is fully playable in third or first person, both on-foot and in ship.
- Planetary rings and improved space visuals make space more beautiful than ever.
- Dramatically improved planetary terrain generation, ground textures, water and clouds bring the environment to life.
- Significantly more detail added to ships, NPCs and buildings.
- No Man's Sky Next
- Unlimited Base Building
- Bases can now be built anywhere on any planet.
- Dramatically increased base building complexity and size limits.
- Hundreds of new base parts.
- Own multiple bases.
- Command Freighters
- Assemble and upgrade a fleet of frigates and command them from the bridge of your freighter.
- Send your fleet out to into the universe, or deploy them to help you as you explore a specific system.
- Improved freighter base building allows a truly custom capital ship.
- Invite your friends aboard and take on challenging multiplayer missions from the Galactic Commision Station on your bridge.
[What We’re Playing/Watching]
- Pokemon Go
- Jurassic World Alive